Im not sure where I got the idea for the gingerbread men if it was your idea please let me know so I can give you credit, the background, tag and use of the Got Sweets gingerbread man was my contribution to the case of the original.
Supplies Used- All SU- Got Treats, Jolly Bingo Bits, Sweet Season, real read, chocolate chip and whisper white card stock, real read and chocolate chip ink, mica flakes, oval scallop punch and designer label punch.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Here's another fun Christmas card! My first time using my sewing machine to add some additional dimension to the card!
Here is one of my favorite cards I have made for Christmas, although I think this one is a little too time consuming to be using them as my holiday cards this year!
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Monday, July 11, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
A Fabulous New Promotion This Month Only!!
- SAVE!!! Enjoy the new Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog using a one-time 30% Off Start Up Discount on product orders of $150 or more (placed within 45 days of start).
- Get 20% off future Stampin' Up! orders, awesome exclusive resources and the opportunity to pre-order new products.
- Receive Stampin' Up! discounts and benefits through Dec. 31, 2011 with NO obligation to purchase anything further or hold a workshop.
- Plus, join in July and get a FREE Christmas Keepsake project kit--a $40 value! Imagine an afternoon spent chatting with friends while creating something beautiful--isn't that what Stampin' Up! is all about? But act now because this special kit is only available as part of this limited-time offer
- Pines & Poinsettias Set* (wood-mount)
- Keepsake box
- Scallop borders (cut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die)
- First Edition Designer Series Paper (3)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper (6)
- First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper strip (2)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper piece*
- Real Red Top Note (cut from Top Note Bigz Die)
- Real Red Decorative Label (cut from Matchbook Bigz XL Die)
- Wild Wasabi Card Stock strips (3)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock piece
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Fabric*
- Real Red 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
- Linen Thread
- Champagne Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter
- Vanilla Pearl 1/2" Simply Adorned Bauble
- Pearl Basic Jewels (1 pkg.)
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons*
- Large Wild Wasabi
- Small Real Red
- Mini Vintage Tags
Just want to do it for the fun? Hobby demonstrator are welcome as are business builder demonstrators.
Sign up here!
Thinking about it?? If you have any questions at all, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Another great tutorial by Leigha Rock of Diary of Two Crafty Girls. I created my own DSP in My Digital Studio using a picture that we took while in Fort Bragg. I also wanted my frame to look like wood that has been aged by the sea air- I dont think it turned out to bad??
Have a great day!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
As soon as I saw the bouquet that Leigha Rock at Diary of Two Crafty Girls made I knew I had to make one too! The only change I made was making mine yellow (although I think they turned out more ivory) instead of pink.
I have finally given my blog a much needed facelift! I am committed to posting at least 3 times per week, but am really wanting to post daily (we will have to see how that goes!) So since I have been working on the creation of the blog I dont have a crafty post for you yet, but be sure to check back later today!