My sweet and kind friend Christine aka Stampin Ninja- who was lucky enough to go to convention this week, is bringing me back a ton of Memento Mall items! Hooray!! I will post a picture when she sends it to me!
THANKS Christine!! You rock!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Thursday, July 7, 2011
A Fabulous New Promotion This Month Only!!
- SAVE!!! Enjoy the new Stampin' Up! 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog using a one-time 30% Off Start Up Discount on product orders of $150 or more (placed within 45 days of start).
- Get 20% off future Stampin' Up! orders, awesome exclusive resources and the opportunity to pre-order new products.
- Receive Stampin' Up! discounts and benefits through Dec. 31, 2011 with NO obligation to purchase anything further or hold a workshop.
- Plus, join in July and get a FREE Christmas Keepsake project kit--a $40 value! Imagine an afternoon spent chatting with friends while creating something beautiful--isn't that what Stampin' Up! is all about? But act now because this special kit is only available as part of this limited-time offer
- Pines & Poinsettias Set* (wood-mount)
- Keepsake box
- Scallop borders (cut from Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die)
- First Edition Designer Series Paper (3)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper (6)
- First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper strip (2)
- Holly Berry Designer Series Paper piece*
- Real Red Top Note (cut from Top Note Bigz Die)
- Real Red Decorative Label (cut from Matchbook Bigz XL Die)
- Wild Wasabi Card Stock strips (3)
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock piece
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Fabric*
- Real Red 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim
- Linen Thread
- Champagne Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter
- Vanilla Pearl 1/2" Simply Adorned Bauble
- Pearl Basic Jewels (1 pkg.)
- Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Buttons*
- Large Wild Wasabi
- Small Real Red
- Mini Vintage Tags
Just want to do it for the fun? Hobby demonstrator are welcome as are business builder demonstrators.
Sign up here!
Thinking about it?? If you have any questions at all, please e-mail at email@example.com
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Another great tutorial by Leigha Rock of Diary of Two Crafty Girls. I created my own DSP in My Digital Studio using a picture that we took while in Fort Bragg. I also wanted my frame to look like wood that has been aged by the sea air- I dont think it turned out to bad??
Have a great day!